Astoria is Medicare and MediCal certified. We accept payment from private resources, worker’s compensation, and private insurance. We are contracted with many HMO plans.
Participating Insurance Companies
Daily Rate for Skilled Nursing Care
Daily rates include room and board:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene, and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed nursing personnel (R.N. or L.V.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Recreational and occupational programs
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Rooms furnished in accordance with State and Federal regulatory agencies
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication, and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, incontinent care supplies/linens, special physician-ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.
I'm Ready to Learn More!
14040 Astoria St., Sylmar, CA 91342
P: 818-367-5881 | F: 818-362-1350